Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.4.X
Mouse events aren't called in a build when the view is rendered by a camera which isn't last in draw order
1. Open QA attached project "repro"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Click and hover the mouse over both cubes
4. Exit Play Mode
5. Build and run the game: File -> Build and Run
6. Repeat step 3 and observe
Expected: each Cube gets rotated and its color changed when hovering and clicking on it both in Play Mode and in the build
Actual: the Cube on the left neither gets rotated nor changes its color when hovering and clicking on it in the build
Reproducible with: 2018.2.a6, 2018.2.0b1
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.3p3, 2017.2.2p3, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0f1
Notes: Only the view rendered by a camera which has the highest depth triggers mouse events. This goes for all of the OnMouse events: OnMouseDown, OnMouseDrag, OnMouseEnter, OnMouseExit, OnMouseOver, OnMouseUp, OnMouseUpAsButton.
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a9
Backported to: 2017.4.11f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied