Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Mouse events are not always fired when VSync is off
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "BugMouseFramerate.zip"
2. Open Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity
3. Enter Play Mode
4. In "Game view" scroll the mouse scroll either up or down
Expected result: Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") is called every time the mouse wheel is used
Actual result: Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") is not called every time the mouse wheel is used
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a2, 2021.2.0a15
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.34f1, 2019.4.25f1, 2020.3.7f1, 2021.1.6f1, 2021.2.0a1
- Enabling VSync solves the issue
- Same behavior while using FixedUpdate()
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler