Search Issue Tracker
Mouse cursor over Unity 5.4 window disappears on MS Surface Book
When Unity 5.4 is running on MS Surface Book with touch support and if you open the editor and the project using ONLY touch, mouse cursor disappears when it enters editor window area. You can still click something with mouse but you obviously can't see where the cursor was at that moment. Tapping the screen works fine. USB mice exhibit the same behavior.
Also Editor throws HID errors from time to time.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"
- Cannot toggle "Normal" or "Tangent" when selecting in "Additional Shader Channels" dropdown
- Visual artifacts can be observed in the Editor when using “OpenGLES3”, “OpenGLES2”, and “OpenGLCore” Graphics APIs on AMD GPUs
- A random particle appears at a strange angle when spawning, then appears at the correct angle