Search Issue Tracker
Mouse cursor over Unity 5.4 window disappears on MS Surface Book
When Unity 5.4 is running on MS Surface Book with touch support and if you open the editor and the project using ONLY touch, mouse cursor disappears when it enters editor window area. You can still click something with mouse but you obviously can't see where the cursor was at that moment. Tapping the screen works fine. USB mice exhibit the same behavior.
Also Editor throws HID errors from time to time.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field