Search Issue Tracker
Mouse cursor over Unity 5.4 window disappears on MS Surface Book
When Unity 5.4 is running on MS Surface Book with touch support and if you open the editor and the project using ONLY touch, mouse cursor disappears when it enters editor window area. You can still click something with mouse but you obviously can't see where the cursor was at that moment. Tapping the screen works fine. USB mice exhibit the same behavior.
Also Editor throws HID errors from time to time.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Material thumbnail doesn't change when changing URP settings
- [Backport] Four "Learn more" links direct to default (2020.3) Manual version, instead of using current Editor version
- "Cannot set deprecated build target 'OSXIntel'" warning appears when setting PluginImporter's compatible platform to "OSX"
- [VFX Graph/Oculus] Chained GPU Events are not running are not running on Quest 2
- Class Properties get overwritten when using IL2CPP