Search Issue Tracker
Mouse cursor over Unity 5.4 window disappears on MS Surface Book
When Unity 5.4 is running on MS Surface Book with touch support and if you open the editor and the project using ONLY touch, mouse cursor disappears when it enters editor window area. You can still click something with mouse but you obviously can't see where the cursor was at that moment. Tapping the screen works fine. USB mice exhibit the same behavior.
Also Editor throws HID errors from time to time.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build
- Reflective Shaders flicker when using Custom SRP Loop
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count