Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
Cursor is not visible in editor window
Using Unity editor on Windows tablet, mouse cursor is not visible, but can select or hover over editor's UI elements. Cursor disappears when using touch input in startup project wizard. Selecting or creating a new project with touch input and launching editor, mouse cursor hides.
Issue does not happen, when project is launched with physical mouse or using touch pad.
Reproducible on all Unity 5.3, 5.4 versions. Currently checked with 5.3.6f1, 5.4.0f2.
Reproduced on Surface 4 tablet.
1. Launch editor. Project wizard opens.
2. With touch input open or create a new project.
3. Observe that mouse cursor is not visible, but it is possible to click on editor's UI elements.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] _ProjectionParams.x with Overlay rendering
- Assertion triggered when using Compile and show code button in Shader inspector
- Wrong elements are selected when holding shift and selecting Game Objects in the Scene Hierarchy
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast won't detect a hit with a mesh, if the direction happens to be along a face