Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
Cursor is not visible in editor window
Using Unity editor on Windows tablet, mouse cursor is not visible, but can select or hover over editor's UI elements. Cursor disappears when using touch input in startup project wizard. Selecting or creating a new project with touch input and launching editor, mouse cursor hides.
Issue does not happen, when project is launched with physical mouse or using touch pad.
Reproducible on all Unity 5.3, 5.4 versions. Currently checked with 5.3.6f1, 5.4.0f2.
Reproduced on Surface 4 tablet.
1. Launch editor. Project wizard opens.
2. With touch input open or create a new project.
3. Observe that mouse cursor is not visible, but it is possible to click on editor's UI elements.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled