Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
Cursor is not visible in editor window
Using Unity editor on Windows tablet, mouse cursor is not visible, but can select or hover over editor's UI elements. Cursor disappears when using touch input in startup project wizard. Selecting or creating a new project with touch input and launching editor, mouse cursor hides.
Issue does not happen, when project is launched with physical mouse or using touch pad.
Reproducible on all Unity 5.3, 5.4 versions. Currently checked with 5.3.6f1, 5.4.0f2.
Reproduced on Surface 4 tablet.
1. Launch editor. Project wizard opens.
2. With touch input open or create a new project.
3. Observe that mouse cursor is not visible, but it is possible to click on editor's UI elements.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called