Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
Cursor is not visible in editor window
Using Unity editor on Windows tablet, mouse cursor is not visible, but can select or hover over editor's UI elements. Cursor disappears when using touch input in startup project wizard. Selecting or creating a new project with touch input and launching editor, mouse cursor hides.
Issue does not happen, when project is launched with physical mouse or using touch pad.
Reproducible on all Unity 5.3, 5.4 versions. Currently checked with 5.3.6f1, 5.4.0f2.
Reproduced on Surface 4 tablet.
1. Launch editor. Project wizard opens.
2. With touch input open or create a new project.
3. Observe that mouse cursor is not visible, but it is possible to click on editor's UI elements.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Apr 03, 2019 00:20
I have this same issue on my touchscreen dell laptop. The same issue also happens with Chrome. There it can be fixed by disabling 'hardware acceleration in settings. My research said it was an openGL issue. Could this also be the problem in unity?
Jan 06, 2019 20:57
Had the same problem with a touchscreen laptop after a Windows Upgrade. Running once in Aministrator mode fixed it.