Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.6
Cursor is not visible in editor window
Using Unity editor on Windows tablet, mouse cursor is not visible, but can select or hover over editor's UI elements. Cursor disappears when using touch input in startup project wizard. Selecting or creating a new project with touch input and launching editor, mouse cursor hides.
Issue does not happen, when project is launched with physical mouse or using touch pad.
Reproducible on all Unity 5.3, 5.4 versions. Currently checked with 5.3.6f1, 5.4.0f2.
Reproduced on Surface 4 tablet.
1. Launch editor. Project wizard opens.
2. With touch input open or create a new project.
3. Observe that mouse cursor is not visible, but it is possible to click on editor's UI elements.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" message appears when trying to Sign in using Unity Hub/Editor
- [Regression] Enviroment lighting is broken in the 2017.4.27f1 version
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded