Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Mouse cursor can't be moved outside Unity after building project which locks cursor
How to reproduce:
1. Make sure you are using multiplay displays
2. Open attached Unity project 'a10-3d'
3. Move editor to a 2nd display
4. Build and run the project
5. Change your focus to 1st display (any app should be opened, for example, Chrome)
6. Wait until the build is finished
7. Observe that it runs in a background
8. Observe that you can't move your mouse cursor
Reproduced with: 2022.1.0a10.
Didn't reproduce with: 2022.1.0a9, 2021.2.b13.
Workaround: Press the Windows key to change focus.
Note: Not sure if it's the right version where this bug regressed as the issue isn't always reproducible, but couldn't reproduce it on any other version.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."