Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Mouse cursor can't be moved outside Unity after building project which locks cursor
How to reproduce:
1. Make sure you are using multiplay displays
2. Open attached Unity project 'a10-3d'
3. Move editor to a 2nd display
4. Build and run the project
5. Change your focus to 1st display (any app should be opened, for example, Chrome)
6. Wait until the build is finished
7. Observe that it runs in a background
8. Observe that you can't move your mouse cursor
Reproduced with: 2022.1.0a10.
Didn't reproduce with: 2022.1.0a9, 2021.2.b13.
Workaround: Press the Windows key to change focus.
Note: Not sure if it's the right version where this bug regressed as the issue isn't always reproducible, but couldn't reproduce it on any other version.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LOD Group Component Meshes do not change when the Scene view is closed
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget