Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X, 2018.2.X
[Motion Blur] GameObject stays blurry after completing its motion
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "repro_1024863"
2. Import "Post Processing Stack" from the asset store
3. Select cube GameObject in a Hierarchy window
4. Enter Game mode
5. Change x position inside the Inspector window from -2 to 2
Expected result: GameObject will change its transform values and look the same afterward
Actual result: GameObject stays blurry after changing any of the transform values
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0b5, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.2.0b1
Not reproducible with: 5.6.5p4, 2017.1.3p3, 2017.2.2p3, 2017.4.1f1
Could not test with: 2018.1.0b4, 2018.1.0b6 (error code CS0246: The type or namespace name `NUnit' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] try-catch when() filter fails