Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
MonoDevelop. Attaching breakpoint for exception allows only System.* exception
-e: You can add exception catchpoint only for exceptions from System namespace
But looks like adding Editor script fixes it.
1. Open a project.
2. Open ThrowExceptionScript in MD.
3. Add new exception catchpoint (Run -> New Exception Catchpoint)
4. Check a dropdown lost of available exceptions.
You can see that there are only System.* exceptions
No custom ones, no Unity specific exceptions.
Check Bug 731096 for information about a problem with catching exception of System.Exception type.
But apparently if you add Editor script and recompile everything, custom exceptions will be in the list.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] Deleting a single preset from the project generates an error in the console
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart