Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
MonoDevelop. Attaching breakpoint for exception allows only System.* exception
-e: You can add exception catchpoint only for exceptions from System namespace
But looks like adding Editor script fixes it.
1. Open a project.
2. Open ThrowExceptionScript in MD.
3. Add new exception catchpoint (Run -> New Exception Catchpoint)
4. Check a dropdown lost of available exceptions.
You can see that there are only System.* exceptions
No custom ones, no Unity specific exceptions.
Check Bug 731096 for information about a problem with catching exception of System.Exception type.
But apparently if you add Editor script and recompile everything, custom exceptions will be in the list.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails