Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
MonoDevelop. Attaching breakpoint for exception allows only System.* exception
-e: You can add exception catchpoint only for exceptions from System namespace
But looks like adding Editor script fixes it.
1. Open a project.
2. Open ThrowExceptionScript in MD.
3. Add new exception catchpoint (Run -> New Exception Catchpoint)
4. Check a dropdown lost of available exceptions.
You can see that there are only System.* exceptions
No custom ones, no Unity specific exceptions.
Check Bug 731096 for information about a problem with catching exception of System.Exception type.
But apparently if you add Editor script and recompile everything, custom exceptions will be in the list.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Array.BinarySearch parameters get swapped from .NET 3.4 to .NET 4.0
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made
- 'InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.' errors are occurring when the Tile Palette window is opened