Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
MonoDevelop. Attaching breakpoint for exception allows only System.* exception
-e: You can add exception catchpoint only for exceptions from System namespace
But looks like adding Editor script fixes it.
1. Open a project.
2. Open ThrowExceptionScript in MD.
3. Add new exception catchpoint (Run -> New Exception Catchpoint)
4. Check a dropdown lost of available exceptions.
You can see that there are only System.* exceptions
No custom ones, no Unity specific exceptions.
Check Bug 731096 for information about a problem with catching exception of System.Exception type.
But apparently if you add Editor script and recompile everything, custom exceptions will be in the list.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] VFX graph is still dark when using Light Mode
- The Rotation of Child GameObject with the Interpolating RigidBody is set to a random number when changing the Rotation of Parent GameObject
- [Shader Graph] Shader graph is still dark when using Light Mode
- [Android] QosService.Instance.GetSortedMultiplayQosResultsAsync crashes Player when it's built
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player is not killed when using xkill command