Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
MonoDevelop. Attaching breakpoint for exception allows only System.* exception
-e: You can add exception catchpoint only for exceptions from System namespace
But looks like adding Editor script fixes it.
1. Open a project.
2. Open ThrowExceptionScript in MD.
3. Add new exception catchpoint (Run -> New Exception Catchpoint)
4. Check a dropdown lost of available exceptions.
You can see that there are only System.* exceptions
No custom ones, no Unity specific exceptions.
Check Bug 731096 for information about a problem with catching exception of System.Exception type.
But apparently if you add Editor script and recompile everything, custom exceptions will be in the list.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- "Image invalid format!" Error is thrown when Generating Lights on Vulkan Graphics API and Android Build target
- [Mono Upgrade]FileSystemWatcher FileSystemWatcherArgs.Name variable returning the full path instead of the relative file name
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode