Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
MonoDevelop. Attaching breakpoint for exception allows only System.* exception
-e: You can add exception catchpoint only for exceptions from System namespace
But looks like adding Editor script fixes it.
1. Open a project.
2. Open ThrowExceptionScript in MD.
3. Add new exception catchpoint (Run -> New Exception Catchpoint)
4. Check a dropdown lost of available exceptions.
You can see that there are only System.* exceptions
No custom ones, no Unity specific exceptions.
Check Bug 731096 for information about a problem with catching exception of System.Exception type.
But apparently if you add Editor script and recompile everything, custom exceptions will be in the list.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar