Search Issue Tracker
MonoBehaviour scripts missing on the object loaded from asset bundle.
1. Open the project
2. Run the scene from assets folder
3. Notice that scripts are missing from the instantiated object.
Note user's observation about push/pop calls and building invalid bundle.
Marked as Won't fix since it's realted to our Legacy Asset Bundle system. The new system should already address this.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project