Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.1
MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationFocus not supported on iOS
1. Open the attached Project. Build & Run to the device.
1. Every call to MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationFocus should be logged and shown on the screen.
1. MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationFocus is not called.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity licensing command on Linux doesn't complete when using -batchmode and -nographics
- SerializedReference GameObject property gets set to null after entering Play mode
- Profiler - RawFrameDataIterator ThreadID will always return 0 for profiler frame data loaded from .data files
- Crash on scripting_field_get_type when a Script has List<> of LayoutKind.Explicit struct with [FieldOffset(1)] ScriptableObject
- Frame Debugger doesn't work when using Camera.SetTargetBuffers