Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.1
MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationFocus not supported on iOS
1. Open the attached Project. Build & Run to the device.
1. Every call to MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationFocus should be logged and shown on the screen.
1. MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationFocus is not called.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"
Oct 01, 2014 18:41
Fix it, please :(