Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.1
MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationFocus not supported on iOS
1. Open the attached Project. Build & Run to the device.
1. Every call to MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationFocus should be logged and shown on the screen.
1. MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationFocus is not called.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()