Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[Mono]FieldInfo.GetValue(null) crashes unity on ScriptingInvocationNoArgs::Invoke
1. Open the project attached by the user
2. Open the scene "asd"
3. Enter Play mode
4. Press R
commenting out IF block starting on line 178 solves the crashing issue
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a5, 5.4.0f3, 5.3.6p2, 5.2.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project