Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.1
[Mono]FieldInfo.GetValue(null) crashes unity on ScriptingInvocationNoArgs::Invoke
1. Open the project attached by the user
2. Open the scene "asd"
3. Enter Play mode
4. Press R
commenting out IF block starting on line 178 solves the crashing issue
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a5, 5.4.0f3, 5.3.6p2, 5.2.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse