Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[Mono]FieldInfo.GetValue(null) crashes unity on ScriptingInvocationNoArgs::Invoke
1. Open the project attached by the user
2. Open the scene "asd"
3. Enter Play mode
4. Press R
commenting out IF block starting on line 178 solves the crashing issue
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a5, 5.4.0f3, 5.3.6p2, 5.2.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field