Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Mono] [Coverage] Crash on scripting_profiler_get_coverage when calling Coverage.GetStatsFor() on EditorApplication.SaveAssets()
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "mono_profiler_coverage_crash_on_EditorApplication_SaveAssets.zip" project
2. Enable Code Coverage (Preferences > General > Enable Code Coverage)
3. Restart Unity
4. Open Test Runner (Window > Test Runner)
5. Run the "EditorTests > Tests > GetCoverageStats_ForMethod_DoesNotCrash" test
Actual Result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible in: 2020.1.0a8, 2019.3.0b7, 2019.3.0a12.
Regression introduced in: 2019.3.0a12.
Not reproducible in: 2019.3.0a11, 2019.2.9f1.
- It might be connected with case 1183682
- Coverage doesn't exist in Unity 2019.1 and lower.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a12, 2019.3.0b10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- [UI] Float type parameter in the Animator Controller displays 0.0 after being changed to a value <0.05
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression