Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Mono] [Coverage] Crash on scripting_profiler_get_coverage when calling Coverage.GetStatsFor() on EditorApplication.SaveAssets()
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "mono_profiler_coverage_crash_on_EditorApplication_SaveAssets.zip" project
2. Enable Code Coverage (Preferences > General > Enable Code Coverage)
3. Restart Unity
4. Open Test Runner (Window > Test Runner)
5. Run the "EditorTests > Tests > GetCoverageStats_ForMethod_DoesNotCrash" test
Actual Result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible in: 2020.1.0a8, 2019.3.0b7, 2019.3.0a12.
Regression introduced in: 2019.3.0a12.
Not reproducible in: 2019.3.0a11, 2019.2.9f1.
- It might be connected with case 1183682
- Coverage doesn't exist in Unity 2019.1 and lower.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a12, 2019.3.0b10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline