Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Mono] [Coverage] Crash on scripting_profiler_get_coverage when calling Coverage.GetStatsFor() on EditorApplication.SaveAssets()
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "mono_profiler_coverage_crash_on_EditorApplication_SaveAssets.zip" project
2. Enable Code Coverage (Preferences > General > Enable Code Coverage)
3. Restart Unity
4. Open Test Runner (Window > Test Runner)
5. Run the "EditorTests > Tests > GetCoverageStats_ForMethod_DoesNotCrash" test
Actual Result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible in: 2020.1.0a8, 2019.3.0b7, 2019.3.0a12.
Regression introduced in: 2019.3.0a12.
Not reproducible in: 2019.3.0a11, 2019.2.9f1.
- It might be connected with case 1183682
- Coverage doesn't exist in Unity 2019.1 and lower.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a12, 2019.3.0b10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler cannot find source files because it is looking at old file locations
- Ghost empty folders are left behind when after calling Refresh, Directory.Move is called
- [OSX] The Scene icon in the Unity Editor's title bar can be dragged and dropped out of the project
- [Metal][Editor] Memory grows continuously until Editor crashes when importing 100k materials
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right