Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Mono] [Coverage] Crash on scripting_profiler_get_coverage when calling Coverage.GetStatsFor() on EditorApplication.SaveAssets()
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "mono_profiler_coverage_crash_on_EditorApplication_SaveAssets.zip" project
2. Enable Code Coverage (Preferences > General > Enable Code Coverage)
3. Restart Unity
4. Open Test Runner (Window > Test Runner)
5. Run the "EditorTests > Tests > GetCoverageStats_ForMethod_DoesNotCrash" test
Actual Result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible in: 2020.1.0a8, 2019.3.0b7, 2019.3.0a12.
Regression introduced in: 2019.3.0a12.
Not reproducible in: 2019.3.0a11, 2019.2.9f1.
- It might be connected with case 1183682
- Coverage doesn't exist in Unity 2019.1 and lower.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a12, 2019.3.0b10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler