Search Issue Tracker
Mono compiler fails to compile a correct generic expression
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the project
2. Notice two compile errors shown in the console:
1) Assets/MonoBug.cs(40,41): error CS0311: The type `MonoBug.MoneyWedgeGLM' cannot be used as type parameter `T' in the generic type or method `MonoBug.StandardTurnController.<RequestModuleTransition>__BaseCallProxy0<T,U>(U)'. There is no implicit reference conversion from `MonoBug.MoneyWedgeGLM' to `MonoBug.GameLogicModule<U>'
2) Assets/MonoBug.cs(31,18): error CS0314: The type `T' cannot be used as type parameter `T' in the generic type or method `MonoBug.TurnController.RequestModuleTransition<T,U>(U)'. There is no boxing or type parameter conversion from `T' to `MonoBug.GameLogicModule<U>'
Reproduced on: 5.5.1p2, 5.6.0b6
Did not reproduce on: 5.4.4f1
Note: Compile errors do not appear in Visual Studio.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode