Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
Mono compiler fails to compile a correct generic expression
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the project
2. Notice two compile errors shown in the console:
1) Assets/MonoBug.cs(40,41): error CS0311: The type `MonoBug.MoneyWedgeGLM' cannot be used as type parameter `T' in the generic type or method `MonoBug.StandardTurnController.<RequestModuleTransition>__BaseCallProxy0<T,U>(U)'. There is no implicit reference conversion from `MonoBug.MoneyWedgeGLM' to `MonoBug.GameLogicModule<U>'
2) Assets/MonoBug.cs(31,18): error CS0314: The type `T' cannot be used as type parameter `T' in the generic type or method `MonoBug.TurnController.RequestModuleTransition<T,U>(U)'. There is no boxing or type parameter conversion from `T' to `MonoBug.GameLogicModule<U>'
Reproduced on: 5.5.1p2, 5.6.0b6
Did not reproduce on: 5.4.4f1
Note: Compile errors do not appear in Visual Studio.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Video Player fails to play when application is built with Gradle Build System
- Different normal map image is copied when copying texture2d in editor script's public variable
- Only one shadow is cast when using Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect more than one time per frame
- Resources.UnloadAsset breaks Texture at runtime, shows up as black
- [Regression][Android] Banner Ads are invisible but clickable