Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window because a UPM Resolve operation is not triggered. For instance, adding scoped registry does not display it in PackMan UI as long as UPM Resolve is not called.
It is not a regression but with the introduction of the new submenu 'Packages > My Registries', the bug is more apparent.
Force a UPM Resolve by installing/removing a package.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- [PLM] OpenRL 501 error is thrown/editor crashes when baking 4K lightmaps with 16 lightmap AA samples
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface