Search Issue Tracker
Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window because a UPM Resolve operation is not triggered. For instance, adding scoped registry does not display it in PackMan UI as long as UPM Resolve is not called.
It is not a regression but with the introduction of the new submenu 'Packages > My Registries', the bug is more apparent.
Force a UPM Resolve by installing/removing a package.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file
- Profiler Calls view's "Call To" and "Call From" tables are cleared when the Play Mode is entered