Search Issue Tracker
[Transparency][Substance] substance material with a transparent shader dont get the shadow transparent in the lightmap based on
Steps to reproduce:
1. Load scene "Lightmap01"
2. In menu Window->Lightmapping
3. In a window press "Bake scene"
When I bake lightmap, the models that use substance material with a transparent shader dont get the shadow transparent in the lightmap based on the texture, the opacity is ignored on the lightmap how you can see on the image attached. I've tried use a unity material with the substance texture but the problem continue...
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Vector Graphics package can't be found in the Package Manager even if preview packages are enabled
- Hyphen symbol is not allowed inside the InputField if its content type is set to Name
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab