Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
[Models] .skp file throws errors on import and has some normals flipped
1. Open attached project
2. Select the 06_14_3D-4 assets. It's a sketchup model.
3. Reimport the model
4. Notice the errors in console:
We have grown over the fileID boundarys
m_UsedFileIDs.count (fileID) != 1
!(m_Object.find (fileID) != m_Object.end () && m_Object.find (fileID)->second.classID != object.GetClassID ())
Meshes may not have more than 65534 vertices or triangles at the moment. Mesh 'Mesh Apple Macbook Pro' will be split into 2 parts: 'Mesh Apple Macbook Pro_MeshPart0', 'Mesh Apple Macbook Pro_MeshPart1'.
Asset Preview generation failed
5. Add the model to the scene
6. Notice the pavement normals are flipped (the pavement is only visible when looking at if from the underground)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player