Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Model importer fails to process mask transforms
1. Open attached project
2. Click on the "ply_gn_warrior_00" prefab (in Assets\Models\ply_gn_warrior_00.fbx)
3. Click the animation tab
4. In Mask drop-down expand the Transform drop-down
5. Notice that the Transform drop-down is empty (check Screenshot.png)
Actual result: The Transform drop-down is empty.
Expected result: The Transform drop-down shouldn't be empty.
Note: When clicking the "Fix Mask" button and applying the changes the "Fix Mask" button is still displayed (mask wasn't fixed).
Regression introduced in: 5.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.