Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Model importer fails to process mask transforms
1. Open attached project
2. Click on the "ply_gn_warrior_00" prefab (in Assets\Models\ply_gn_warrior_00.fbx)
3. Click the animation tab
4. In Mask drop-down expand the Transform drop-down
5. Notice that the Transform drop-down is empty (check Screenshot.png)
Actual result: The Transform drop-down is empty.
Expected result: The Transform drop-down shouldn't be empty.
Note: When clicking the "Fix Mask" button and applying the changes the "Fix Mask" button is still displayed (mask wasn't fixed).
Regression introduced in: 5.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3