Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Model importer fails to process mask transforms
1. Open attached project
2. Click on the "ply_gn_warrior_00" prefab (in Assets\Models\ply_gn_warrior_00.fbx)
3. Click the animation tab
4. In Mask drop-down expand the Transform drop-down
5. Notice that the Transform drop-down is empty (check Screenshot.png)
Actual result: The Transform drop-down is empty.
Expected result: The Transform drop-down shouldn't be empty.
Note: When clicking the "Fix Mask" button and applying the changes the "Fix Mask" button is still displayed (mask wasn't fixed).
Regression introduced in: 5.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Debugger UI can't be opened with new Input System
- [OSX] Light Probe Group gizmo spheres are not rendered
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned