Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Model importer fails to process mask transforms
1. Open attached project
2. Click on the "ply_gn_warrior_00" prefab (in Assets\Models\ply_gn_warrior_00.fbx)
3. Click the animation tab
4. In Mask drop-down expand the Transform drop-down
5. Notice that the Transform drop-down is empty (check Screenshot.png)
Actual result: The Transform drop-down is empty.
Expected result: The Transform drop-down shouldn't be empty.
Note: When clicking the "Fix Mask" button and applying the changes the "Fix Mask" button is still displayed (mask wasn't fixed).
Regression introduced in: 5.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- SkinnedMeshRenderer not rendering correctly in 2019.1 after altering mesh in Play Mode
- [Blocks] Position (Circle) does not take the Center Z value into account