Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Model importer fails to process mask transforms
1. Open attached project
2. Click on the "ply_gn_warrior_00" prefab (in Assets\Models\ply_gn_warrior_00.fbx)
3. Click the animation tab
4. In Mask drop-down expand the Transform drop-down
5. Notice that the Transform drop-down is empty (check Screenshot.png)
Actual result: The Transform drop-down is empty.
Expected result: The Transform drop-down shouldn't be empty.
Note: When clicking the "Fix Mask" button and applying the changes the "Fix Mask" button is still displayed (mask wasn't fixed).
Regression introduced in: 5.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Unwanted padding is added when maximizing editor windows
- [UI] Area Error tooltip is missing in the Mesh Importer settings
- UIElementsScrollView.ScrollTo() scrolls to the top of the ScrollView when a child of a child of the Scroll View is passed
- Only one of the tracks are affected when selecting multiple Animations tracks and Trying to convert them to Clip/Infinite Track
- Unresponsive front facing UI fields with specific rotations when using World Space canvas with Ignore Reversed Graphics enabled