Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[BuildReport] Model files causes the build "File Headers" size to be bigger than expected
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "HeadersRepro.zip" project
2. Build the project
3. Open the Editor.Log file and find build information
4. Notice that the file header sizes are more than 500 MB.
Actual result: The File Headers in build takes 500+ MB.
Expected result: The File Headers take around 40MB.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.18f1, 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a19.
- Seems like the file headers size goes up when models in these folders are present:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated