Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[BuildReport] Model files causes the build "File Headers" size to be bigger than expected
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "HeadersRepro.zip" project
2. Build the project
3. Open the Editor.Log file and find build information
4. Notice that the file header sizes are more than 500 MB.
Actual result: The File Headers in build takes 500+ MB.
Expected result: The File Headers take around 40MB.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.18f1, 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a19.
- Seems like the file headers size goes up when models in these folders are present:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Fixed in 2020.2.0a5
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed in 2020.1.0b10
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.3):
Fixed in 2019.3.15f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2018.4):
Fixed in 2018.4.24f1