Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[BuildReport] Model files causes the build "File Headers" size to be bigger than expected
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "HeadersRepro.zip" project
2. Build the project
3. Open the Editor.Log file and find build information
4. Notice that the file header sizes are more than 500 MB.
Actual result: The File Headers in build takes 500+ MB.
Expected result: The File Headers take around 40MB.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.18f1, 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a19.
- Seems like the file headers size goes up when models in these folders are present:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build