Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[BuildReport] Model files causes the build "File Headers" size to be bigger than expected
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "HeadersRepro.zip" project
2. Build the project
3. Open the Editor.Log file and find build information
4. Notice that the file header sizes are more than 500 MB.
Actual result: The File Headers in build takes 500+ MB.
Expected result: The File Headers take around 40MB.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.18f1, 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a19.
- Seems like the file headers size goes up when models in these folders are present:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Mute Other Audio Sources is not muting background audio on a device when toggled on
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material in Play Mode
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)