Search Issue Tracker
Mobile Shaders light intensity calculations seems to be wrong
1. Open the project that I've attached
2. Open the scene
3. Move the spotlight a bit nearer to the boxes
4. Notice light intensity difference between those two boxes.
By current desing, only 1 directional light is supported. The repro scene contains one spot light which is handled like per vertex light. This is different when compared to non-mobile version of Bumped-Diffuse.shader.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform