Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Mobile] ScrollView allows both Vertical and Horizontal movement when it is set to Vertical
1. Download the attached project "UIToolkit Bug"
2. Build and Run the Scene "SampleScene" on a mobile device
3. Attempt to scroll the ScrollView in the middle of the Build Horizontally
Expected result: No Horizontal movement is possible
Actual result: ScrollView allows Horizontal movement
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b9, 2022.1.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.20f1 (issues with packages prevent testing)
iPhone 6 (iOS 12.4.8)
iPhone 7 (iOS 12.3.1)
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 14.1)
VLNQA00277, Asus ROG Phone, Android: 8.1.0, CPU: Snapdragon 845 SDM845, GPU: Adreno (TM) 630
VLNQA00006, Samsung Galaxy S7, Android: 8.0.0, CPU: Exynos 8 Octa 8890, GPU: Mali-T880
VLNQA00121, Samsung Galaxy S9, Android: 9, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9810, GPU: Mali-G72
- Link to video of the reproduction available in the edits
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window