Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Mobile] Reflection is distorted when using Baked reflection probes
1. Open the attached project;
2. Open SampleScene;
3. Make sure Reflection Probe type is set to Baked;
4. Rebake Reflection probes;
5. See the game view or build for Android or iOS.
Expected result: you can see the skybox reflection on the sphere.
Actual result: the reflection is distorted if the reflection probe type is Baked.
Note: Reproduces on Android and iOS Editor and devices, doesn't reproduce on Standalone Editors and only when HDR is set.
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a12, 2019.1.0a13, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1.
Not reproduced with: 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a5, 2019.1.0a7, 2019.1.0a11.
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “VideoPlayer.DecodeNextFrame” continues decoding in Profiler when the Video Clip has finished playing
- The Update function is not called in WebGL when the browser is minimized
- [Linux] Unity Editor fails to import the project in batch mode when building on the Linux VM environment
- No available method to copy the names of Matching Selectors when using UI Builder
- Inspector freezes and "NullReferenceException" errors are thrown when "Edit Glyph" button is clicked