Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[Mobile] Reflection is distorted when using Baked reflection probes
1. Open the attached project;
2. Open SampleScene;
3. Make sure Reflection Probe type is set to Baked;
4. Rebake Reflection probes;
5. See the game view or build for Android or iOS.
Expected result: you can see the skybox reflection on the sphere.
Actual result: the reflection is distorted if the reflection probe type is Baked.
Note: Reproduces on Android and iOS Editor and devices, doesn't reproduce on Standalone Editors and only when HDR is set.
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a12, 2019.1.0a13, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1.
Not reproduced with: 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a5, 2019.1.0a7, 2019.1.0a11.
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Recalculate Lightmap Scale" makes LOD scale in lightmap be based on the least detailed LOD instead of the highest
- Fatal Error "CheckDisalowAllocation" when reimporting more than 10 files with at least one .PO file
- [Vulkan] Adreno 540 and older omits interlocked operations when ComputeBuffer is longer then 65520 * sizeof(int)
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader