Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
[Mobile] Realtime shadows pixelate on OpenGL
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download "889729 repro.zip"
2. Build to iOS
3. Deploy the project to iOS device.
4. On iOS device, click anywhere for the game to start
5. Observe the ragdoll's shadow
Result: the shadows pixelate
Reproduced with: 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Did not reproduce with: 5.5.3p1
Reproduced on: iPhone 6s (iOS 10.3), LG Nexus 5X (Android 7.1.2)
Did not reproduce on: iPad Mini 2 (iOS 9.2.1)
Note: "ShadowBugExampleVideos.zip" attached has .mov files that illustrate the bug
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property