Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
[Mobile] Realtime shadows pixelate on OpenGL
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download "889729 repro.zip"
2. Build to iOS
3. Deploy the project to iOS device.
4. On iOS device, click anywhere for the game to start
5. Observe the ragdoll's shadow
Result: the shadows pixelate
Reproduced with: 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Did not reproduce with: 5.5.3p1
Reproduced on: iPhone 6s (iOS 10.3), LG Nexus 5X (Android 7.1.2)
Did not reproduce on: iPad Mini 2 (iOS 9.2.1)
Note: "ShadowBugExampleVideos.zip" attached has .mov files that illustrate the bug
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] AudioClip generated by an external process (LMMS) and loaded into the editor has no samples
- [Hub][Mac] "Create" button in Project creation window does not gray out when selecting root folder of Read-Only external storage
- Private OnSceneGUI method is not called when using a base Editor type with the attribute editorForChildClasses
- Sprite.OverrideGeometry Incorrectly overrides vertices
- [Unity 2018] Editor crash on switching target platform when project contains a dll asset with a define constraint