Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
[Mobile] Realtime shadows pixelate on OpenGL
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download "889729 repro.zip"
2. Build to iOS
3. Deploy the project to iOS device.
4. On iOS device, click anywhere for the game to start
5. Observe the ragdoll's shadow
Result: the shadows pixelate
Reproduced with: 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Did not reproduce with: 5.5.3p1
Reproduced on: iPhone 6s (iOS 10.3), LG Nexus 5X (Android 7.1.2)
Did not reproduce on: iPad Mini 2 (iOS 9.2.1)
Note: "ShadowBugExampleVideos.zip" attached has .mov files that illustrate the bug
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted