Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
[Mobile] Realtime shadows pixelate on OpenGL
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download "889729 repro.zip"
2. Build to iOS
3. Deploy the project to iOS device.
4. On iOS device, click anywhere for the game to start
5. Observe the ragdoll's shadow
Result: the shadows pixelate
Reproduced with: 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Did not reproduce with: 5.5.3p1
Reproduced on: iPhone 6s (iOS 10.3), LG Nexus 5X (Android 7.1.2)
Did not reproduce on: iPad Mini 2 (iOS 9.2.1)
Note: "ShadowBugExampleVideos.zip" attached has .mov files that illustrate the bug
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Aspect Ratio Fitter's "Fit In Parent" Aspect Mode causes scene to update indefinitely
- DragAndDrop state is not cleanup after a drag
- [SRP] Shadow culling ignores Lens Shift setting on Camera
- Output Texture's RGB values are slightly different from the source PNG image when using Texture2D.EncodeToPNG function
- [Android] Accessing any class/instance member with an "AggressiveInlining" attribute will cause a crash