Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
[Mobile] Realtime shadows pixelate on OpenGL
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download "889729 repro.zip"
2. Build to iOS
3. Deploy the project to iOS device.
4. On iOS device, click anywhere for the game to start
5. Observe the ragdoll's shadow
Result: the shadows pixelate
Reproduced with: 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Did not reproduce with: 5.5.3p1
Reproduced on: iPhone 6s (iOS 10.3), LG Nexus 5X (Android 7.1.2)
Did not reproduce on: iPad Mini 2 (iOS 9.2.1)
Note: "ShadowBugExampleVideos.zip" attached has .mov files that illustrate the bug
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab