Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
Fixed in 5.5.X
[Mobile] Light does reflect off of static objects when Baked GI is used with mobile platforms on the Editor
When Baked GI is used, light from all light sources does not reflect off of static gameobjects. This occurs when mobile platforms are used (Android, iOS for example). The issue is not present when the project is deployed on a device.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project (LightTest.zip).
- Make sure the lighting data baked properly.
2) In Build Settings, switch the platform between mobile and standalone.
Observe sphere in the scene - when the platform is switched to mobile, the sphere turns grey (light is not reflected). Disabling 'Baked GI' or setting the sphere to non-static fixes the issue.
Did not reproduce:
5.4.3f1, 5.3.7p1, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][Mono] Crash on mono_exception_walk_trace when entering the Play Mode
- Memory usage rapidly increases when capturing a GameObject with a Line Renderer Component using Texture2D.ReadPixels
- Texture streaming causes all textures to be point filtered in Player when using Direct3D12 API
- [DXR] GPU memory leaks when Renderer.rayTracingMode is set to UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering.RayTracingMode.DynamicGeometry
- RegisterValueChangeCallback is not called when changing the PropertyField value
Jan 22, 2017 13:08
It is not fixed on Unity 5.5.0f3.
Workaround : SceneFolder/SceneName/ in lightmap textures set Texture Type : Default
Jan 18, 2017 11:09
"Status: Fixed in Unity 5.5.1"
Ehm, is there such a release out? Doesn't seem like it.
I'm using 5.5.0p4 (patch #3), which is the latest release (Jan 11, 2017). Is this issue supposed to be fixed here?
According to this forum comment it probably was fixed in the previous patch (#2):
Jan 16, 2017 13:32
Not fixed yet!
Jan 03, 2017 16:33
lightmaps in editor still dark in 5.5.0f3 when building for ios. In other words, not fixed!
Dec 27, 2016 18:57
I can confirm , It is not fixed on Unity 5.5.0f3.
Dec 14, 2016 11:07
I can confirm that this is still not fixed in 5.5.0f3
Dec 07, 2016 02:33
not fixed 5.5.0f3!
Dec 06, 2016 16:28
Please fix this ASAP in 5.5f3 with a patch or whatever !!!
Dec 05, 2016 22:03
I logged this bug in Unity 5.5.0, they said it was a duplicate of this which says it's fixed in 5.5.0... This issue is clearly not resolved, please fix it!
Dec 03, 2016 11:57
not fiexd on 5.5