Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
Fixed in 5.5
[Mobile] Light does reflect off of static objects when Baked GI is used with mobile platforms on the Editor
When Baked GI is used, light from all light sources does not reflect off of static gameobjects. This occurs when mobile platforms are used (Android, iOS for example). The issue is not present when the project is deployed on a device.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project (LightTest.zip).
- Make sure the lighting data baked properly.
2) In Build Settings, switch the platform between mobile and standalone.
Observe sphere in the scene - when the platform is switched to mobile, the sphere turns grey (light is not reflected). Disabling 'Baked GI' or setting the sphere to non-static fixes the issue.
Did not reproduce:
5.4.3f1, 5.3.7p1, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler