Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.4, 2020.2
[Mobile] Draw Mesh (instanced) is not showed in frame debbuger on mobile devices
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "DrawMeshinstancedTest.zip"
2. Build it to Mobile as a Developer build
3. Open Frame debugger and press "Enable"
4. Expand everything
5. Notice that there is no "Draw Mesh (instanced)" anywhere
Expected results: "Draw Mesh (instanced)" is shown in the frame debugger
Actual results: "Draw Mesh (instanced)" is not shown in the frame debugger
Reproducible with: 2018.4.25f1, 2019.4.5f1, 2020.2.0a18
VLNQA00220, Samsung Galaxy Note9 (SM-N960F), Android 8.1.0, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9810, GPU: Mali-G72
VLNQA00123, Google Pixel 2 XL (Pixel 2 XL), Android R, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
VLNQA00024, Xiaomi Mi 5 (MI 5), Android 7.0, CPU: Snapdragon 820 MSM8996, GPU: Adreno (TM) 530
iPhone 8+ (iOS 12.0)
iPhone XR (iOS 13.4.1)
iPad Air 2 (iOS 11.0.3)
iPad 9.7 6th gen (iOS 12.1)
Note: Sometimes the issue reproduces in the editor but there is no clear way of reproduction
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string