Search Issue Tracker
By Design in 5.6, 2017.1
[Mobile] Bluetooth microphones not listed in Microphone.devices list in iOS and Android
Microphone.devices list does not return Bluetooth microphones connected to Mobile devices.
It returns Bluetooth microphones in the Editor and Builds on both macOS and Windows.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Bluetooth microphone"
2. Build for Mobile platform (iOS or Android)
3. Connect a Bluetooth headset that has a microphone
4. Run the project on a device
Expected behavior: both build in microphone and Bluetooth microphone are listed.
Actual behavior: only build in microphone is listed.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0b7, 5.6.1p2, 5.5.3p3, 5.4.5f1.
Tested with: iPhone 6 iOS10.2.1; Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 5.1.
Bluetooth headset: Jaybird X2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity licensing command on Linux pops a progress bar when using -batchmode and -nographics
- SerializedReference GameObject property gets set to null after entering Play mode
- Profiler - RawFrameDataIterator ThreadID will always return 0 for profiler frame data loaded from .data files
- Crash on scripting_field_get_type when a Script has List<> of LayoutKind.Explicit struct with [FieldOffset(1)] ScriptableObject
- Frame Debugger doesn't work when using Camera.SetTargetBuffers