Search Issue Tracker
By Design in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X
[Mobile] Bluetooth microphones not listed in Microphone.devices list in iOS and Android
Microphone.devices list does not return Bluetooth microphones connected to Mobile devices.
It returns Bluetooth microphones in the Editor and Builds on both macOS and Windows.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Bluetooth microphone"
2. Build for Mobile platform (iOS or Android)
3. Connect a Bluetooth headset that has a microphone
4. Run the project on a device
Expected behavior: both build in microphone and Bluetooth microphone are listed.
Actual behavior: only build in microphone is listed.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0b7, 5.6.1p2, 5.5.3p3, 5.4.5f1.
Tested with: iPhone 6 iOS10.2.1; Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 5.1.
Bluetooth headset: Jaybird X2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform