Search Issue Tracker
By Design in 5.6, 2017.1
[Mobile] Bluetooth microphones not listed in Microphone.devices list in iOS and Android
Microphone.devices list does not return Bluetooth microphones connected to Mobile devices.
It returns Bluetooth microphones in the Editor and Builds on both macOS and Windows.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Bluetooth microphone"
2. Build for Mobile platform (iOS or Android)
3. Connect a Bluetooth headset that has a microphone
4. Run the project on a device
Expected behavior: both build in microphone and Bluetooth microphone are listed.
Actual behavior: only build in microphone is listed.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0b7, 5.6.1p2, 5.5.3p3, 5.4.5f1.
Tested with: iPhone 6 iOS10.2.1; Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 5.1.
Bluetooth headset: Jaybird X2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"