Search Issue Tracker
By Design in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X
[Mobile] Bluetooth microphones not listed in Microphone.devices list in iOS and Android
Microphone.devices list does not return Bluetooth microphones connected to Mobile devices.
It returns Bluetooth microphones in the Editor and Builds on both macOS and Windows.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Bluetooth microphone"
2. Build for Mobile platform (iOS or Android)
3. Connect a Bluetooth headset that has a microphone
4. Run the project on a device
Expected behavior: both build in microphone and Bluetooth microphone are listed.
Actual behavior: only build in microphone is listed.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0b7, 5.6.1p2, 5.5.3p3, 5.4.5f1.
Tested with: iPhone 6 iOS10.2.1; Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 5.1.
Bluetooth headset: Jaybird X2.
Resolution Note (2019.1.X):
Apr 18, 2018 03:02
what is up with unity and ionic both ignoring this
Dec 14, 2017 08:53
It would be really good to get resolution for this. A lot of users are complaining about the software because it does not support bluetooth headset. We cannot be explaining how our development tools don't support it.
Any news if this will be resolved soon?
Oct 30, 2017 15:04
i could reproduce this on a pixel & pixel XL with a bunch of bluetooth mics from amazon. any idea when this is going to be fixed ?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
This is a duplicate of issue #946201