Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Mixer reverb effects are getting cut off early
An audio source that goes through a mixer reverb effect gets cut off prematurely.
1. Build & Run the attached project for PC
2. Press left-click to trigger the audio source to play
3. Listen to the effect for a short while, it will echo away over time
4. Press right-click to switch to a scene using a mixer for reverb
5. Press left-click to trigger the audio source to play
6. The reverb effect will suddenly cut off
The reverberation effect should continue until the audio source has become sufficiently quiet enough that stopping it doesn't result in a noticable cutoff of the sound.
Note that this doesn't happen in the Editor, only in a build, and also that a workaround is available by disabling the Auto Mixer Suspend option on the mixer.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Physics.Raycast maxDistance field accepts LayerMask object as valid input when using Physics.Raycast()
- Linux - Paste from outside Unity into the Launcher input fields doesn't work, and nor do context menus
- [IL2CPP] Struct that contains MarshalAs attribute doesn't work with IL2CPP backend
- (Webgl) Setting AudioSource.time or AudioSource.timeSamples after the AudioSource is paused results in smaller value than set
- Instantiating a shader causes Player to crash