Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Mixer reverb effects are getting cut off early
An audio source that goes through a mixer reverb effect gets cut off prematurely.
1. Build & Run the attached project for PC
2. Press left-click to trigger the audio source to play
3. Listen to the effect for a short while, it will echo away over time
4. Press right-click to switch to a scene using a mixer for reverb
5. Press left-click to trigger the audio source to play
6. The reverb effect will suddenly cut off
The reverberation effect should continue until the audio source has become sufficiently quiet enough that stopping it doesn't result in a noticable cutoff of the sound.
Note that this doesn't happen in the Editor, only in a build, and also that a workaround is available by disabling the Auto Mixer Suspend option on the mixer.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails