Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Mixer reverb effects are getting cut off early
An audio source that goes through a mixer reverb effect gets cut off prematurely.
1. Build & Run the attached project for PC
2. Press left-click to trigger the audio source to play
3. Listen to the effect for a short while, it will echo away over time
4. Press right-click to switch to a scene using a mixer for reverb
5. Press left-click to trigger the audio source to play
6. The reverb effect will suddenly cut off
The reverberation effect should continue until the audio source has become sufficiently quiet enough that stopping it doesn't result in a noticable cutoff of the sound.
Note that this doesn't happen in the Editor, only in a build, and also that a workaround is available by disabling the Auto Mixer Suspend option on the mixer.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows High DPI scaling breaks Graphics.DrawTexture
- Particle system billboard particles are invisible when specific "3D Start Rotation" with "Random Between 2 Constants" is applied
- Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
- Scaling the box in Events Example of ExtOSC plugin causes Unity to crash
- [HDRP] The Game Object is invisible in the Scene and Shader Graph prieview when the Transform node set World to Object position