Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Mixer effects with wet-mixing doesn't change the audio output when they are adjacent to one another
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("case_1185470-Project.zip")
2. Open the SampleScene in the Scenes folder
3. Enter the Play mode
Expected result: Mixer effects change the sound output according to the parameters provided.
Actual result: Audio output is not affected by the effect parameters.
Reproduced in: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2019.2.9f1, 2019.3.0b6, 2020.1.0a8
Note: Adding an additional effect between the effects which have wet-mixing seems to fix the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`