Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Mixer effects with wet-mixing doesn't change the audio output when they are adjacent to one another
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("case_1185470-Project.zip")
2. Open the SampleScene in the Scenes folder
3. Enter the Play mode
Expected result: Mixer effects change the sound output according to the parameters provided.
Actual result: Audio output is not affected by the effect parameters.
Reproduced in: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2019.2.9f1, 2019.3.0b6, 2020.1.0a8
Note: Adding an additional effect between the effects which have wet-mixing seems to fix the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes when opening the project
- "Color Picker not supported on this platform" error is thrown when UseOSColorPicker is set to true on Windows
- Lightmap Encoding Quality settings do not apply to baked lightmap textures
- GameObject is not culled and can be seen in the Frame Debugger when Camera is facing away from it
- [UIR] Lines separating packages wiggle in Packman at 150%