Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Mixer effects with wet-mixing doesn't change the audio output when they are adjacent to one another
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("case_1185470-Project.zip")
2. Open the SampleScene in the Scenes folder
3. Enter the Play mode
Expected result: Mixer effects change the sound output according to the parameters provided.
Actual result: Audio output is not affected by the effect parameters.
Reproduced in: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2019.2.9f1, 2019.3.0b6, 2020.1.0a8
Note: Adding an additional effect between the effects which have wet-mixing seems to fix the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Depth is not rendered in a depth-only camera which is set up by a custom script
- The Scene\Game view is grey when two "Universal Additional Camera Data" scripts are attached to the camera
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
- [Linux] Player consumes more CPU resources when it is running in the background
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed in Unity 2020.1.0a13
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.3):
Fixed in Unity 2019.3.6f1