Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Mixer effects with wet-mixing doesn't change the audio output when they are adjacent to one another
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("case_1185470-Project.zip")
2. Open the SampleScene in the Scenes folder
3. Enter the Play mode
Expected result: Mixer effects change the sound output according to the parameters provided.
Actual result: Audio output is not affected by the effect parameters.
Reproduced in: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2019.2.9f1, 2019.3.0b6, 2020.1.0a8
Note: Adding an additional effect between the effects which have wet-mixing seems to fix the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode