Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3
[Mixed Reality] Spot or Point lighting problem in Windows Mixed Reality
Adding some notes based on investigation.
1. This issue only occurs during multi-pass rendering. Single-pass and single-passed instanced do not exhibit the problem.
2. This issue only occurs when Camera::GetStereoSingleCullEnabled() returns true
3. The issue appears to be culling related, but only for the culling that happens per eye, not the culling using the combined culling projection matrix.
4. The issue occurs regardless of the IPD settings. I observed the issue even with the IPD at the default.
5. The issue seems to be easier to reproduce if the camera has a significant amount of roll
I suspect that the way our lighting system works is we create a screenspace clip region for each light for more efficient shaders, and this clip region is getting computed with incorrect results, possibly because of some oddness related to the per-eye view/projection matrices.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot change the font size of Text Mesh to zero when using a non-dynamic font
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build
- Shadows in Scene view are displayed one level Higher than they are set under the Light Shadow settings in the Inspector window