Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Missleading warning in sprite renderer draw mode, when using sprite with "Polygon" mode and "Full Rect" mesh type
1. Open project attached(TileBug.zip)
2. Open scene "Test"
3. Press on New Sprite
4. Investigate warning under "Draw Mode"
Expected result: There will be no warning or it will say to change sprite mode to "Single"
Actual result: Warning says change mesh type to "Full Rect".
Note: Sprite has sprite mode set to "Polygon" and mesh type set to "Full Rect".
Reproduced on 5.6.0b3, 5.6.0b11, 2017.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- If a windowed list expands across the whole screen, mouse wheel and keyboard jump doesn't work on PC
- [iOS] Point Light reflection disappears when material metal smoothness is above 0.91
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets does not unload unused Asset Bundle assets before the Asset Bundle itself is unloaded