Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Missleading warning in sprite renderer draw mode, when using sprite with "Polygon" mode and "Full Rect" mesh type
1. Open project attached(TileBug.zip)
2. Open scene "Test"
3. Press on New Sprite
4. Investigate warning under "Draw Mode"
Expected result: There will be no warning or it will say to change sprite mode to "Single"
Actual result: Warning says change mesh type to "Full Rect".
Note: Sprite has sprite mode set to "Polygon" and mesh type set to "Full Rect".
Reproduced on 5.6.0b3, 5.6.0b11, 2017.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Having a method called Update in a ScriptableObject causes an error if it has a parameter
- Changing the center of mass makes the Rigidbody constraints fail to lock
- [Collab] Version control mode remains the same after enabling collab, but selection field becomes disabled
- Rendering a mesh using different vertices with same uv-coordinates renders some artifacts around the mesh
- [WebGL] Custom cursor is invisible when using Cursor.SetCursor and CursorMode is set to Auto with Microsoft Edge web browser