Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Missleading warning in sprite renderer draw mode, when using sprite with "Polygon" mode and "Full Rect" mesh type
1. Open project attached(TileBug.zip)
2. Open scene "Test"
3. Press on New Sprite
4. Investigate warning under "Draw Mode"
Expected result: There will be no warning or it will say to change sprite mode to "Single"
Actual result: Warning says change mesh type to "Full Rect".
Note: Sprite has sprite mode set to "Polygon" and mesh type set to "Full Rect".
Reproduced on 5.6.0b3, 5.6.0b11, 2017.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probes must be rebaked twice to update when using "Generate Lighting" button
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array