Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Missleading warning in sprite renderer draw mode, when using sprite with "Polygon" mode and "Full Rect" mesh type
1. Open project attached(TileBug.zip)
2. Open scene "Test"
3. Press on New Sprite
4. Investigate warning under "Draw Mode"
Expected result: There will be no warning or it will say to change sprite mode to "Single"
Actual result: Warning says change mesh type to "Full Rect".
Note: Sprite has sprite mode set to "Polygon" and mesh type set to "Full Rect".
Reproduced on 5.6.0b3, 5.6.0b11, 2017.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error