Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1
Missing tiles when dragging sprite sheet into tile palette
1. Open attached project
2. Create new Tile Pallet
3. Expand "Tileset.png" file and observe as there are 63 sprites inside it
4. Drag and drop the main .png file "Tileset.png" into newly created tile pallet
5. Observe as only 46 tilemaps are created
Expected result: all 63 tilemaps are created
Actual result: a lower number of tilemaps than actual sprites are created
2017.4.0f1 2018.2.20f1 2018.3.0f2 2019.1.0a12
Selecting all sprites but not the main file creates the correct number of tilemaps. Only reproduces if the main .png file is dragged.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'