Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Missing Avatar assignement in A$ "Mecanim GDC2013 Sample Project"
The Teddy_Bear NPC character in the A$ "Mecanim GDC2013 Sample Project" no longer has body animation applied by default when playing the Bearpocalypse scene.
This is being caused by the fact that the "TeddyBearAvatar" is no longer assigned to the Bear Animator.
- Open the Asset Store, search & download "Mecanim GDC2013 Sample Project".
- Open Bearpocalypse scene.
- Play the game, and pick-up the popsicle to spawn teddy bears...
bug: Teddy bears have root motion and are moving around, but they are in a static T-Stance pose.
expected: Teddy bears move around with full body animation on them.
workaround: assign "TeddyBearAvatar" to the NPC > Bear Animator. Then click Play.
this is a regression:
Version 2019.1.0a9 (0acd256790e8)
NOT repro in...
Version 2019.1.0a8 (074c47d4e6ba)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry