Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Missing Avatar assignement in A$ "Mecanim GDC2013 Sample Project"
The Teddy_Bear NPC character in the A$ "Mecanim GDC2013 Sample Project" no longer has body animation applied by default when playing the Bearpocalypse scene.
This is being caused by the fact that the "TeddyBearAvatar" is no longer assigned to the Bear Animator.
- Open the Asset Store, search & download "Mecanim GDC2013 Sample Project".
- Open Bearpocalypse scene.
- Play the game, and pick-up the popsicle to spawn teddy bears...
bug: Teddy bears have root motion and are moving around, but they are in a static T-Stance pose.
expected: Teddy bears move around with full body animation on them.
workaround: assign "TeddyBearAvatar" to the NPC > Bear Animator. Then click Play.
this is a regression:
Version 2019.1.0a9 (0acd256790e8)
NOT repro in...
Version 2019.1.0a8 (074c47d4e6ba)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"