Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Missing Avatar assignement in A$ "Mecanim GDC2013 Sample Project"
The Teddy_Bear NPC character in the A$ "Mecanim GDC2013 Sample Project" no longer has body animation applied by default when playing the Bearpocalypse scene.
This is being caused by the fact that the "TeddyBearAvatar" is no longer assigned to the Bear Animator.
- Open the Asset Store, search & download "Mecanim GDC2013 Sample Project".
- Open Bearpocalypse scene.
- Play the game, and pick-up the popsicle to spawn teddy bears...
bug: Teddy bears have root motion and are moving around, but they are in a static T-Stance pose.
expected: Teddy bears move around with full body animation on them.
workaround: assign "TeddyBearAvatar" to the NPC > Bear Animator. Then click Play.
this is a regression:
Version 2019.1.0a9 (0acd256790e8)
NOT repro in...
Version 2019.1.0a8 (074c47d4e6ba)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build