Search Issue Tracker
Misleading 'OS error: The operation completed succesfully' when hard drive fills up during asset import
Misleading error dialog when hard drive fills up during asset import and creation of meta files
Steps to reproduce:
1) Make a new project in Unity, save, and close it.
2) Generate a large number of files inside the unity project that almost fills the hard drive but not quite.
3) Launch Unity and open the project so it starts importing the assets and generating meta files
4) Eventually get a dialog saying "Writing library/metadata/<some number>/<some hash> Unable to write file. OS error: The operation completed succesfully."
Reproduced: 5.6.0b4, 5.6.5f1, 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.3.0p1, 2018.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events