Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Misleading info text in SpriteAtlas asset
1. Download attached project "project-boost.zip" and open in Unity
2. Navigate to Textures > Boot and select Boot.spriteatlas
Expected Result: In Inspector Sprite Atlas assets have the following info text at the end: "Sprite Atlas packing is disabled. Enable it in Edit > Settings > Editor"
Actual Result: In Inspector Sprite Atlas assets have the following info text at the end: "Sprite Atlas packing is disabled. Enable it in Edit > Project Settings > Editor"
- This issue appears on Windows and OSX
- Info text is no longer correct after the introduction of the unified settings menu
Reproduced on Unity 2018.3.0a4, 2018.3.0b2 and 2019.1.0a1
Not reproduced on Unity 2018.3.0a3 (0ac1bca97520)
Regression on Unity 2018.3.0a4 (35209f6de348)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player