Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Misleading error when Asset is marked for the same Bundle twice
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open QA attached project "AssetBundleTest.zip"
2. Open script inside Editor folder
3. Inspect that Asset is marked twice for the same bundle
4. In the Editor, press Assets -> Build Bundle
5. Error message states "Asset "Assets/GameObject 11.prefab" has been marked into more than one AssetBundles."
Expected: In such a case, the error message should state that the Asset is marked into the same bundle multiple times
Actual: The error makes it seem like the Asset has been marked into different bundles somewhere misleading the user when troubleshooting
Reproduced on: 5.5.4p1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0p1, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab