Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Misleading error when Asset is marked for the same Bundle twice
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open QA attached project "AssetBundleTest.zip"
2. Open script inside Editor folder
3. Inspect that Asset is marked twice for the same bundle
4. In the Editor, press Assets -> Build Bundle
5. Error message states "Asset "Assets/GameObject 11.prefab" has been marked into more than one AssetBundles."
Expected: In such a case, the error message should state that the Asset is marked into the same bundle multiple times
Actual: The error makes it seem like the Asset has been marked into different bundles somewhere misleading the user when troubleshooting
Reproduced on: 5.5.4p1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0p1, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] Terrain paint brush highlighter is missing when using the Light Weight Render Pipeline
- [Scripting/Particles] Gradient Scripting API thread checks have changed after bindings upgrade.
- Issue with reflection probe artifact staying after stopping gameview
- Unity freezes for a short time when prefab with animation is selected
- Input buffering and responsiveness issue for Linux Standalone builds with low framerate