Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.31f1, 2022.3.11f1, 2023.1.16f1, 2023.2.0b12, 2023.3.0a8
Misleading error shown when typing too many characters in Shortcut Profiles names
How to reproduce:
1. Open any project
2. Navigate to Edit > Shortcuts
3. Select a Profile
4. Select the same Dropdown Menu when selecting a profile and select "Rename Profile"
5. Start typing lots of characters
6. Observe Error/Warning
Actual result: Warning "Name contains unsupported characters"
Expected result: "Name contains too many characters" etc. as the previous warning indicates the issue is unsupported characters and not too many characters
Reproducible with: 2021.3.29f1, 2022.3.7f1, 2023.1.9f1, 2023.2.0b8, 2023.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player