Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Mipmaps on normal map textures are more bluish when fadeout is enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Select the 'bugged-fadeout-normals'
3. Run through the mipmaps
4. Notice that it fades out to a slightly more bluish color
Expected result: sliding through mipmaps should stay purple looking
Reproduced in: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b5, 2017.3.0f3, 2017.2.1p2, 2017.2.0a4
Not reproduced in: 2017.2.0a3, 2017.1.3p1
Regression since: 2017.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets