Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Mipmaps on normal map textures are more bluish when fadeout is enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Select the 'bugged-fadeout-normals'
3. Run through the mipmaps
4. Notice that it fades out to a slightly more bluish color
Expected result: sliding through mipmaps should stay purple looking
Reproduced in: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b5, 2017.3.0f3, 2017.2.1p2, 2017.2.0a4
Not reproduced in: 2017.2.0a3, 2017.1.3p1
Regression since: 2017.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor Window contents are not visible when opening it up
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"
- [Addressables] Crash in TransformParticleMesh