Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Mipmaps on normal map textures are more bluish when fadeout is enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Select the 'bugged-fadeout-normals'
3. Run through the mipmaps
4. Notice that it fades out to a slightly more bluish color
Expected result: sliding through mipmaps should stay purple looking
Reproduced in: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b5, 2017.3.0f3, 2017.2.1p2, 2017.2.0a4
Not reproduced in: 2017.2.0a3, 2017.1.3p1
Regression since: 2017.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'