Search Issue Tracker
Mip Maps create borders around sprites when using transparent parts in sprites
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached "MipMaps.zip"
2. Go to Assets -> Sprites folder, select "ai_dark_png" and check "Generate Mip Maps" in the Inspector and press "Apply"
3. Scroll Scene view in and out
4. Uncheck "Generate Mip Maps" and press "Apply"
Expected result: Mip Maps do not change sprite look
Actual result: Mip Maps create borders around sprites when using transparent parts in sprites
Reproducible: 2017.4.17f1, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'