Search Issue Tracker
Mip Maps create borders around sprites when using transparent parts in sprites
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached "MipMaps.zip"
2. Go to Assets -> Sprites folder, select "ai_dark_png" and check "Generate Mip Maps" in the Inspector and press "Apply"
3. Scroll Scene view in and out
4. Uncheck "Generate Mip Maps" and press "Apply"
Expected result: Mip Maps do not change sprite look
Actual result: Mip Maps create borders around sprites when using transparent parts in sprites
Reproducible: 2017.4.17f1, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Recalculate Lightmap Scale" makes LOD scale in lightmap be based on the least detailed LOD instead of the highest
- Fatal Error "CheckDisalowAllocation" when reimporting more than 10 files with at least one .PO file
- [Vulkan] Adreno 540 and older omits interlocked operations when ComputeBuffer is longer then 65520 * sizeof(int)
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader