Search Issue Tracker
Camera's field of view can't be <1
The user had a use case where he needs a Camera FoV of 0.1, but 1 is the minimum allowed value right now. In Unity 2.6, FOV was not limited. Probably this is by design, but I'm not sure why.
We won't fix this since the value is still settable to < 1 FOV (through API or animation). The UI does not allow this, but I believe this is desirable in most cases.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX/Timeline] Wrap Mode Loop is only playing VFX once
- Package Manager doesn't start on Windows 7
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account