Search Issue Tracker
Minimum value of Random Between Two Constants unaffected after changing multiplier values
Steps to reproduce:
1.Open attached ’ParticleSystemMultiplier.zip' Unity project
2.Select ‘Particle System’ object in Hierarchy
3.Check ‘Start Speed’ and ‘Start Size’ values in the Inspector
4.Enter Play mode
5.Check ‘Start Speed’ and ‘Start Size’ values again
Minimum and Maximum values of ‘Start Speed’ and ‘Start Size’ are changed after entering Play mode
Only the Maximum value of ‘Start Speed’ and ‘Start Size’ is changed after entering Play mode
Reproduced in: 2017.3.0a7, 2017.2.0b11, 2017.1.1p2, 5.6.3p3, 5.6.2p3, 5.6.1f1, 5.6.0p4
Didn’t reproduce in: 5.6.0p3, 5.6.0p1, 5.6.0f1, 5.6.0a3, 5.5.4p5
Regression introduced in: 5.6.0p4
Multiplier is only supposed to change the max value.
To set Random Between Two Constants values, both min and max values have to be entered, e.g.:
main.startSize = new ParticleSystem.MinMaxCurve(minVal, maxVal);
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first