Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Minimizing unity changes the size of maximized unity windows
1. Open unity
2. Undock a window (I'm using game view window)
3. Maximize the game view window
4. Minimize unity
5. Maximize unity - the game view window is no longer maximized
This occurs for both dual screen and single screen setups.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject