Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Minimizing unity changes the size of maximized unity windows
1. Open unity
2. Undock a window (I'm using game view window)
3. Maximize the game view window
4. Minimize unity
5. Maximize unity - the game view window is no longer maximized
This occurs for both dual screen and single screen setups.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"