Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Minimizing unity changes the size of maximized unity windows
1. Open unity
2. Undock a window (I'm using game view window)
3. Maximize the game view window
4. Minimize unity
5. Maximize unity - the game view window is no longer maximized
This occurs for both dual screen and single screen setups.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules