Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Minimizing unity changes the size of maximized unity windows
1. Open unity
2. Undock a window (I'm using game view window)
3. Maximize the game view window
4. Minimize unity
5. Maximize unity - the game view window is no longer maximized
This occurs for both dual screen and single screen setups.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework