Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Minimizing unity changes the size of maximized unity windows
1. Open unity
2. Undock a window (I'm using game view window)
3. Maximize the game view window
4. Minimize unity
5. Maximize unity - the game view window is no longer maximized
This occurs for both dual screen and single screen setups.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- DragAndDrop state is not cleanup after a drag
- [SRP] Shadow culling ignores Lens Shift setting on Camera
- Output Texture's RGB values are slightly different from the source PNG image when using Texture2D.EncodeToPNG function
- [Android] Accessing any class/instance member with an "AggressiveInlining" attribute will cause a crash
- If a windowed list expands across the whole screen, mouse wheel and keyboard jump doesn't work on PC