Search Issue Tracker
Microsoft.Extensions.* features don't work on IL2CPP Windows Build
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the user's attached project 'New Unity Project.zip'
2. Load the 'test' scene
3. Go to Project Settings > Player > Other Settings and set Scripting Backend to IL2CPP
4. Build on Windows Standalone (File > Build Settings)
5. Observe the Build
Expected result: UI Text's text is changed to 'Microsoft.Extensions.Logging.Logger`1[NewBehaviourScript]'
Actual result: UI Text's text is not changed
Reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.22f1, 2020.3.0f1, 2021.1.0b10, 2021.2.0a8
- Not reproducible when Scripting Backend is Mono
- In 2021.1.0b10, 2021.2.0a8 cannot Build a project with IL2CPP Scripting Backend and errors in the Console Window appears:
Error: IL2CPP error for method 'System.String Microsoft.Extensions.Logging.ActivityExtensions::GetSpanId(System.Diagnostics.Activity)' in assembly '...\Temp\StagingArea\Data\Managed\Microsoft.Extensions.Logging.dll'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Debugger UI can't be opened with new Input System
- [OSX] Light Probe Group gizmo spheres are not rendered
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned