Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Microphone.IsRecording(null) returns true even when no devices exist
Steps to reproduce:
1. Make sure that there are no microphones plugged in
2. Open 'MicrophoneBug.zip' project
3. Open scene 'test' and run it
4. Notice that console prints that microphone is recording although there are no devices plugged in
Note: adding Microphone.End(null) before calling isRecording(null) doesn't fix this issue.
Workaround: Microphone.devices could be used as a workaround to detect if there are any devices plugged in.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- Custom Event do not fire on builds
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown