Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Microphone.IsRecording(null) returns true even when no devices exist
Steps to reproduce:
1. Make sure that there are no microphones plugged in
2. Open 'MicrophoneBug.zip' project
3. Open scene 'test' and run it
4. Notice that console prints that microphone is recording although there are no devices plugged in
Note: adding Microphone.End(null) before calling isRecording(null) doesn't fix this issue.
Workaround: Microphone.devices could be used as a workaround to detect if there are any devices plugged in.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Window stays outside the display when switching from multiple monitors to a single monitor
- The unused shaders are still being tracked when Asynchronous Shader compilation is enabled
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- Some normal maps has ripple effect and appears to be lower in quality when using default compression settings
- <color=red><></color> does not work with 呸 symbol