Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Microphone.IsRecording(null) returns true even when no devices exist
Steps to reproduce:
1. Make sure that there are no microphones plugged in
2. Open 'MicrophoneBug.zip' project
3. Open scene 'test' and run it
4. Notice that console prints that microphone is recording although there are no devices plugged in
Note: adding Microphone.End(null) before calling isRecording(null) doesn't fix this issue.
Workaround: Microphone.devices could be used as a workaround to detect if there are any devices plugged in.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Physics.Raycast maxDistance field accepts LayerMask object as valid input when using Physics.Raycast()
- Linux - Paste from outside Unity into the Launcher input fields doesn't work, and nor do context menus
- [IL2CPP] Struct that contains MarshalAs attribute doesn't work with IL2CPP backend
- (Webgl) Setting AudioSource.time or AudioSource.timeSamples after the AudioSource is paused results in smaller value than set
- Instantiating a shader causes Player to crash