Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Microphone.IsRecording(null) returns true even when no devices exist
Steps to reproduce:
1. Make sure that there are no microphones plugged in
2. Open 'MicrophoneBug.zip' project
3. Open scene 'test' and run it
4. Notice that console prints that microphone is recording although there are no devices plugged in
Note: adding Microphone.End(null) before calling isRecording(null) doesn't fix this issue.
Workaround: Microphone.devices could be used as a workaround to detect if there are any devices plugged in.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Toolkit's MinMaxSlider snaps unexpectedly in Runtime
- [2D] [URP] Objects are rendered twice when Foremost Sorting Layer is enabled
- Physics applied to Rigidbody is not fully disabled when setting the Rigidbody to Kinematic
- Scene view turns black when using a custom Mesh Renderer
- VFX Graph ZWrite has no effect when using URP PostProcessing DoF effect