Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Microphone.IsRecording(null) returns true even when no devices exist
Steps to reproduce:
1. Make sure that there are no microphones plugged in
2. Open 'MicrophoneBug.zip' project
3. Open scene 'test' and run it
4. Notice that console prints that microphone is recording although there are no devices plugged in
Note: adding Microphone.End(null) before calling isRecording(null) doesn't fix this issue.
Workaround: Microphone.devices could be used as a workaround to detect if there are any devices plugged in.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform