Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
Method TrackAsset.CreatePlayable cannot be overridden
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Notice that the 'Assets' folder contains only a script that tries to override the TrackAsset.CreatePlayable method
3. Observe the Console window
Expected result: There are no Console errors and it is possible to override the TrackAsset.CreatePlayable method.
Actual result: The script causes a Console error "cannot override inherited member <...> because it is not marked virtual, abstract or override".
Reproducible with - 2018.1.0b10, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.0a2, 2018.2.15f1, 2018.3.0b9, 2019.1.0a8
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.14f1, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.2.0a1
"error CS0506: `<...>.CreatePlayable(UnityEngine.Playables.PlayableGraph, UnityEngine.GameObject, UnityEngine.Timeline.TimelineClip)': cannot override inherited member `UnityEngine.Timeline.TrackAsset.CreatePlayable(UnityEngine.Playables.PlayableGraph, UnityEngine.GameObject, UnityEngine.Timeline.TimelineClip)' because it is not marked virtual, abstract or override"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)