Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
Method TrackAsset.CreatePlayable cannot be overridden
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Notice that the 'Assets' folder contains only a script that tries to override the TrackAsset.CreatePlayable method
3. Observe the Console window
Expected result: There are no Console errors and it is possible to override the TrackAsset.CreatePlayable method.
Actual result: The script causes a Console error "cannot override inherited member <...> because it is not marked virtual, abstract or override".
Reproducible with - 2018.1.0b10, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.0a2, 2018.2.15f1, 2018.3.0b9, 2019.1.0a8
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.14f1, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.2.0a1
"error CS0506: `<...>.CreatePlayable(UnityEngine.Playables.PlayableGraph, UnityEngine.GameObject, UnityEngine.Timeline.TimelineClip)': cannot override inherited member `UnityEngine.Timeline.TrackAsset.CreatePlayable(UnityEngine.Playables.PlayableGraph, UnityEngine.GameObject, UnityEngine.Timeline.TimelineClip)' because it is not marked virtual, abstract or override"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The main loop is never scheduled in 2018.x when build starts in background
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is true when calling it in OnDisable() and Entering Play Mode
- "Entering Playmode with Reload Domain disabled" log appears when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled and pressing Play
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- Editor freezes and silently crashes when an object with SerializeReference is assigned an object with System.Obsolete attribute