Search Issue Tracker
Third Party Issue
"method doesn't exist in target framework" errors when building UWP Build and "Energy Bar Toolkit" Asset is in the project
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "energybar.zip"
2. Build And Run the project (File>Build And Run)
Expected results: Project successfully builds and runs
Actual results: "method doesn't exist in target framework" errors are thrown in the Console window
Reproducible with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.19f1, 2021.1.23f1, 2021.2.0b14, 2022.1.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes