Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.26f1, 2022.2.22f1, 2023.1.0a24
[Metal][VFX] Preview Creating a VFX Graph Asset throws an error
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a HDRP project
2. Create a new VFX Graph Asset (Assets>Create>Visual Effects>Visual Effect Graph)
3. Press Enter to confirm the name
Note: If it doesn't reproduce try dragging in the first created VFX Graph into the Scene and repeat steps 2-3.
Expected result: The VFX Graph asset is created without issues
Actual result: The following error is thrown: "\[Worker#] Metal: Vertex or Fragment Shader "Hidden/VFX/New VFX 2/System/Output Particle Quad" requires a ComputeBuffer at index 5 to be bound, but none provided. Skipping draw calls to avoid crashing."
Reproducible with: 2022.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine