Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.0a24
Under Consideration for 2021.3.X, 2022.2.X
[Metal][VFX] Preview Creating a VFX Graph Asset throws an error
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a HDRP project
2. Create a new VFX Graph Asset (Assets>Create>Visual Effects>Visual Effect Graph)
3. Press Enter to confirm the name
Note: If it doesn't reproduce try dragging in the first created VFX Graph into the Scene and repeat steps 2-3.
Expected result: The VFX Graph asset is created without issues
Actual result: The following error is thrown: "\[Worker#] Metal: Vertex or Fragment Shader "Hidden/VFX/New VFX 2/System/Output Particle Quad" requires a ComputeBuffer at index 5 to be bound, but none provided. Skipping draw calls to avoid crashing."
Reproducible with: 2022.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Quest 2] Surface shader and multi-view sampling custom textures broken in Quest 2
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles