Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[Metal] Project does not open on second launch if Preloaded Shaders are used
How to reproduce:
1. Create new Unity project
2. Go to Edit --> Project Settings --> Player and enable Metal Editor Support
3. Go to Edit --> Project Settings --> Graphics
4. Create new ShaderVariants by clicking Save to asset
5. Change Preloaded Shaders size to 1 and add newly created ShaderVariant to them
6. Save your project, exit from it and re-open it
Expected result: Project is re-opened
Actual result: "Unity quit unexpectedly" error appears, in Editor.log error is specified as - "No valid pixelFormats set"
Note - To open the project again, just delete Library folder.
Reproducible with - 2017.1.0b9, 5.6.1p3, 5.6.0a6
Not reproducible - 2017.2.0a3
Fixed in - 2017.1.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned
- Reflection probes must be rebaked twice to update when using "Generate Lighting" button
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded