Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Metal] Project does not open on second launch if Preloaded Shaders are used
How to reproduce:
1. Create new Unity project
2. Go to Edit --> Project Settings --> Player and enable Metal Editor Support
3. Go to Edit --> Project Settings --> Graphics
4. Create new ShaderVariants by clicking Save to asset
5. Change Preloaded Shaders size to 1 and add newly created ShaderVariant to them
6. Save your project, exit from it and re-open it
Expected result: Project is re-opened
Actual result: "Unity quit unexpectedly" error appears, in Editor.log error is specified as - "No valid pixelFormats set"
Note - To open the project again, just delete Library folder.
Reproducible with - 2017.1.0b9, 5.6.1p3, 5.6.0a6
Not reproducible - 2017.2.0a3
Fixed in - 2017.1.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's Transform Position and Rotation are always highlighted even after Applying changes
- [Regression] Clicking Collab window tab while it's open reopens it instead of closing
- LWRP shadow pass doesnt support alpha clip
- [iOS 12] Xcode reports ~4 times higher memory usage on iOS 12 compared to iOS 11
- [iOS] [XR] Device with iOS 8 and iOS 9 hangs when using XRSettings.LoadDeviceByName()