Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[Metal][Mac] Artifacts appear in Prefab mode if Metal Editor support is enabled
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy > 3D> Cube
3. Drag the cube to Project window to make a Prefab
4. Double click the Prefab to view it in Prefab mode > drag Game object
5. Ensure that the skybox is turned off in Scene Effects dropdown option
Weird artifacts appear in the Prefab Mode
Prefab mode opens up without any issues
Reproducible On: 2018.4.24f1, 2018.4.20f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2018.3.0f2, 2021.1.0a4, 2021.2.0a1
Workaround: Disable Metal Editor Support in Player Settings
Occurs only on macOS Catalina, only with Intel UHD/HD Graphics 630 cards.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform