Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X
[Metal][iOS] Shader compilation fails when running built project
1. Open attached Project "metalshader.zip"
2. Build and Deploy the app to a device
3. Observe the Xcode console
Expected result: No errors are thrown
Actual result: Shader compilation fails due to non-existent member
Reproduces on: 2018.4.29f1, 2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.13f1, 2020.2.0b11, 2021.1.0a5
1. Not reproducible on macOS
iPhone 6 (iOS 12.4.8)
iPhone 7 (iOS 12.3.1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform