Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
[Metal][iOS] RenderTexture.DiscardContents() doesn't discard contents
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build to iOS
3. Run on a device
4. In XCode, go to Debug -> Capture GPU Frame
5. Observe the results
Expected results: Depth and Stencil textures are cleared
Actual results: Depth and Stencil textures are not cleared
Reproduced on: iPhone 6 (iOS 10.3.3)
Reproduced with: 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.2.0b3, 2017.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected