Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
[Metal] [HDR] [Defered] Screen and objects are filled with black squares
1. Open the attached '980122.zip' project.
2. Build and run the 'New scene' using an iOS device.
- Notice, that screen is covered with black squares.
- Objects have more squares. Skybox - less.
- Actual/Expected behavior screenshot attached.
- iPad Pro 10.5” iOS 10.3.3
- iPhone 7+ 10.3.2
- iPad Air 2 iOS 8.1
Not reproducible with:
- iPad Mini 2 iOS 9.2.1
Color Space and Color Gamut doesn’t have impact on this case
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Search Sync sends wrong initial search query
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- URP ScriptableObject SerializeField value set to default during the first Import
- Variables use old overridden values on Prefabs when a variable has FormerlySerializedAs attribute
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator