Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
[Metal] [HDR] [Defered] Screen and objects are filled with black squares
1. Open the attached '980122.zip' project.
2. Build and run the 'New scene' using an iOS device.
- Notice, that screen is covered with black squares.
- Objects have more squares. Skybox - less.
- Actual/Expected behavior screenshot attached.
- iPad Pro 10.5” iOS 10.3.3
- iPhone 7+ 10.3.2
- iPad Air 2 iOS 8.1
Not reproducible with:
- iPad Mini 2 iOS 9.2.1
Color Space and Color Gamut doesn’t have impact on this case
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs