Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
[Metal] [HDR] [Defered] Screen and objects are filled with black squares
1. Open the attached '980122.zip' project.
2. Build and run the 'New scene' using an iOS device.
- Notice, that screen is covered with black squares.
- Objects have more squares. Skybox - less.
- Actual/Expected behavior screenshot attached.
- iPad Pro 10.5” iOS 10.3.3
- iPhone 7+ 10.3.2
- iPad Air 2 iOS 8.1
Not reproducible with:
- iPad Mini 2 iOS 9.2.1
Color Space and Color Gamut doesn’t have impact on this case
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open