Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[Metal] [HDR] [Defered] Screen and objects are filled with black squares
1. Open the attached '980122.zip' project.
2. Build and run the 'New scene' using an iOS device.
- Notice, that screen is covered with black squares.
- Objects have more squares. Skybox - less.
- Actual/Expected behavior screenshot attached.
- iPad Pro 10.5” iOS 10.3.3
- iPhone 7+ 10.3.2
- iPad Air 2 iOS 8.1
Not reproducible with:
- iPad Mini 2 iOS 9.2.1
Color Space and Color Gamut doesn’t have impact on this case
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Quest 2] Surface shader and multi-view sampling custom textures broken in Quest 2
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles