Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Metal] [HDR] [Defered] Screen and objects are filled with black squares
1. Open the attached '980122.zip' project.
2. Build and run the 'New scene' using an iOS device.
- Notice, that screen is covered with black squares.
- Objects have more squares. Skybox - less.
- Actual/Expected behavior screenshot attached.
- iPad Pro 10.5” iOS 10.3.3
- iPhone 7+ 10.3.2
- iPad Air 2 iOS 8.1
Not reproducible with:
- iPad Mini 2 iOS 9.2.1
Color Space and Color Gamut doesn’t have impact on this case
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets