Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
[Metal][Editor] Enabling Metal Support for Editor unticks Auto Graphics API on Mac for newly created projects
Enabling Metal support for Mac Editor unticks Auto Graphics API checkbox the first time Metal support is enabled.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Go to PlayerSettings.
3) Tick 'Metal Editor Support* (Experimental)' checkbox.
Notice that 'Auto Graphics API for Mac' becomes unticked as well. If it is ticked again and 'Metal Editor Support* (Experimental)' is disabled and enabled again, the Graphics API checkbox remains ticked. This behaviour should be consistent - either always unticking Auto Graphics API, or leaving it unmodified at all.
Expected: 'Auto Graphics API for Mac' is not modified by Editor Metal Support checkbox.
Actual: 'Auto Graphics API for Mac' is unticked only the first time Editor Metal Support checkbox is ticked.
2017.2.0a1, 5.6.1p1, 5.6.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build